1. What is the first step?
The first step is contacting us (telephonically or via our site or email).
2. What happens at our initial meeting?
At our initial meeting, we listen as you tell us about your project needs. Where needed, we offer advice. If a quotation is needed, we will measure and assess your property free of charge. With an eye for design and the qualifications to boot, trust that the advice given is expert and informed.
3. Will I be charged for our initial meeting?
No, not until the physical work begins.
4. How do I qualify for a free consultation?
The great news is that all you have to do is get in touch.
5. How much do you charge for project conceptualisation?
We offer this service free of charge. We also have a network of recommended affiliates.
6. How far are you willing to travel for projects?
We focus on the City bowl, Atlantic seaboard and surrounds but also work in most Cape Town suburbs.
7. Can you have my drawings council approved?
We are affiliated with architects who can tend to your design and council needs
8. Does council approval cost me?
Yes, council approval does come at a fee, depending on the size of your project. Our affiliates will be happy to advise.
9. Can you help with building design?
We are able to assist with building design and where we are unable, we will be sure to refer you to one of our capable affiliates.
10. How will I know if my project is too small? Can you do any size project?
No project is too small, however, we are not handymen. We are looking to add a maintenance division in the near future.